Welcome to CH Digital Hub
The CH Digital Hub is an exciting new initiative aimed at providing digital training solutions across many different sectors of the North East economy. The Hub is a cutting edge, bespoke training space based at Cardinal Hume Catholic School in Gateshead, created to specifically combat the shortfall in digital skills across the region and to address the demands and needs of employers. We firmly believe that our unique partnership between an outstanding education provider and innovative industry specialists places CH Digital Hub at the forefront of developing a digitally literate workforce for the region. We are extremely excited about this and would really like you to be part of this fantastic opportunity.
Subscribe to our mailing list.
What are the benefits of using CH Digital Hub?
- Our state of the art facilities offering high-tech training space
- Outstanding reputation
- World Class educational provider
- NECC Chamber Member
- LEP Partner School
- Offering apprenticeship training for Teacher’s Technology Apprentices which will provide support for teachers to embed the use of digital technology in the classroom and to help maintain technology in the school.
- Developing and delivering bespoke master classes & training programmes to local employers in areas such as:
- Microsoft Office Programmes (MOS Quals)
- Office 365 solutions
- Cyber security
- Digital Transformation
- AI, Robotics
- Growing for Growth
- Using social media to grow your business
- Leadership and management programmes
- Apprenticeship Levy: understanding apprenticeships
- Access to finance
- Enabling local communities to become more digitally literate
- Teachers that want to update their digital skills and knowledge (CPD) to pass on to young people, building a pipeline of future employees with workplace relevant digital skills.
For more information on how CH Digital Hub can help your organisation please contact:
Mrs K Mills | Telephone: 0191 4877638 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of using CH Digital Hub
- Outstanding facilitators from both industry and education partners
- Brand new training facility
- Income reinvested into education – the next generation will benefit from your training investment
- Highest quality CPD leading to industry recognised qualifications
- Bespoke training packages to suit the needs of all organisations
- Central location with excellent transport links